The CH32V203 is an industrial-grade enhanced low-power general-purpose MCU based on 32-bit RISC-V core. The CH32V203 features high performance, and supports up to 144MHz system clock frequency. The operating power consumption can be as low as 45uA/MHz. CH32V203 integrates 2-channel USB interface which supports USB Host and USB Device functions. The CH32V203 provides 1-channel CAN interface (2.0B active), 2-channel OPA, 4 UARTs, 2 IICs, 12-bit ADC, 10-channel TouchKey and other peripheral resources. Several packages such as TSSOP20, QFN28 QFN48, LQFP32 and LQFP48 are available for users.
System Block Diagram
- Qingke V4B, up to 144MHz system clock frequency.
- Single-cycle multiplication and hardware division.
- 20KB SRAM, 64KB Flash.
- Supply voltage: 2.5V/3.3V. GPIO unit is supplied independently.
- Low-power modes: sleep/stop/standby.
- Down to 44.65uA/MHz in Run mode.
- Down to 17.90uA/MHz in Sleep mode.
- Power-on/power-down reset (POR/PDR), programmable voltage detector (PVD).
- 2 x 18-channel general DMA controllers.
- 2 amplifiers.
- 10-channel 12-bit ADC, 10-channel TouchKey.
- 4 timers.
- One USB2.0 full-speed host/device interface.
- One USB2.0 full-speed device interface.
- 4 UARTs.
- One CAN interface (2.0B active).
- 2 IIC interfaces, 2 SPI interfaces.
- 37 I/O ports, can be mapped to 16 external interrupts.
- CRC calculation unit, 96-bit unique ID.
- Serial 2-wire debug interface.
- Packages: TSSOP20, QFN28, QFN48, LQFP32, LQFP48.
Product Selection Guide