The CH583 is a 32-bit RISC MCU integrated with BLE wireless communication. The CH583 provides abundant peripheral sources, such as 2Mbps BLE communication module, 2 full-speed USB host and device controller and transceiver, 2 SPIs, 4 UARTs, ADC, touch-key detection module and RTC, etc.
System Block Diagram
- 32-bit RISC processor, Qingke V4A.
- RV32IMAC instruction sets, hardware multiplication and division.
- 32KB SRAM, 512KB Flash. Support ICP, ISP and IAP. OTA wireless upgrade.
- Built-in 2.4GHz RF transceiver and band and link control. BLE5.3
- 2Mbps, 1Mbps, 500Kbps and 125Kbps
- -98dBm receiving sensitivity, programmable +7dBm transfer power.
- Protocol stack and API.
- Built-in temperature sensor.
- Built-in RTC, supports two modes, timing and trigger.
- 2 USB2.0 full-speed Host/Devices
- 14-channel touch-key.
- 14-channel 12-bit ADC.
- 4 UARTs, 2 SPIs, 12-channel PWM, and 1-channel IIC.
- 40 GPIO ports, of which 4 ports support 5V signal input.
- Minimum power supply of 1.7V.
- Built-in AES-128 encryption/decryption unit, unique ID.
- Package: QFN48
Product Selection Guide
- Datasheet: CH583DS1.PDF