CH343 is a USB bus converter chip, which converts USB to serial port. Supports automatic identification and dynamic adaptation of communication baud rate of 115200bps and below, provides standard MODEM signal, used to expand serial port for computer or upgrade directly from normal serial device or MCU to USB bus.
- Full speed USB device interface, USB 2.0 compatible.
- Built-in firmware, emulate standard UART interface, used to upgrade the original serial peripherals or expand additional UART via USB.
- Original serial applications are totally compatible without any modification in Windows operating systems.
- Supports free installation OS which built-in CDC driver or multi-functional high-speed VCP vendor driver.
- Hardware full duplex UART interface, integrated independent transmit-receive buffer, supports communication baud rate varies from 50bps to 6Mbps.
- Supports automatic identification and dynamic adaptation of common communication baud rate of 115200bps and below.
- UART supports 5, 6, 7 or 8 data bits, and supports odd, even, space, mark and none parity.
- Supports common MODEM interface signals RTS, DTR, DCD, RI, DSR and CTS.
- Supports CTS and RTS hardware automatic flow control.
- Supports half-duplex, provides sending status TNOW, used for controlling RS485 to transmit-receive switch.
- Supports RS232 interface, through external voltage conversion chip.
- Supports 5V and 3.3V power supply voltages.
- UART interface I/O powered independently, supports 5V, 3.3V, 2. 5 V and 1.8V power supply voltages.
- Integrated power-on reset, integrated clock, no external crystal required.
- Built-in EEPROM used to configure the chip of VID, PID, maximum current value, vendor and product information string, etc.
- Integrated Unique ID (USB Serial Number).
- RoHS compliant SOP16, ESSOP10 and QFN16 lead-free package.
Note: The backplane of the CH343K/ CH343P is 0# pin GND, which is an optional but recommended connection; other GND are necessary connections.
The USB transceiver of CH343 is designed according to the built-in design of USB2.0, and it is recommended that no external resistor is in series with UD+ and UD- pins.