CH9102 is a USB bus converter chip, which converts USB to serial port. CH9102 provides standard MODEM signal, to expand serial port for computer or upgrade directly from normal serial device or MCU to USB bus.
- Full speed USB device interface, USB 2.0 compatible.
- Built-in firmware, emulate standard UART interface, used to upgrade the original serial peripherals or expand additional UART via USB.
- Original serial applications are totally compatible without any modification in Windows operating systems.
- Supports free installation OS which built-in CDC driver or multi-functional high-speed VCP vendor driver.
- Hardware full duplex UART interface, integrated independent transmit-receive buffer, supports communication baud rate varies from 50bps to 4Mbps.
- UART supports 5, 6, 7 or 8 data bits, and supports odd, even, space, mark and none parity.
- Supports common MODEM interface signals RTS, DTR, DCD, RI, DSR and CTS.
- Supports CTS and RTS hardware automatic flow control.
- Supports half-duplex, provides sending status TNOW, used for controlling RS485 to transmit-receive switch.
- Supports RS232 interface, through external voltage conversion chip.
- Supports 5V and 3.3V power supply voltages.
- CH9102F UART interface I/O powered independently, support 5V, 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V power supply voltages.
- CH9102X UART interface I/O only supports 3.3V power supply voltage.
- Integrated power-on reset, integrated clock, no external crystal required.
- RoHS compliant QFN24 and QFN28 PB-free package.
Note: The backplane of CH9102F/CH9102X is 0# pin GND, which is an optional but recommended connection; other GND are necessary connections.
CH9102X VIO pins and V3 pins have been short-circuited internally.
The USB transceiver of CH9102 is designed according to the built-in design of USB2.0, and it is recommended that no external resistor is in series with UD+ and UD- pins.