CH555 is an enhanced E8051 core MCU, compatible with MCS51 instruction set. 79% of its instructions are single-byte single-cycle instructions. CH555 features fast run speed, and has built-in 64KB Flash-ROM and 8K+256B RAM. CH555 has a built-in full-speed composite USB Device controller and transceiver. The composite USB device controller is composed of a USB device-hub and 3 sub-devices with HID function. CH555 has built-in 3*8 channels of PWM, supports 384 monochrome LEDs or 128 groups of RGB LEDs. CH555 provides abundant interface sources, including 14-channel 12-bit ADC, 3 timers and 2-channel signal capture, 2 UARTs, SPIs, I2C slave and other functional modules. CH555 has built-in 128 RGB LED controllers and USB Device, which can be used for customized mechanical keyboard design.
System Block Diagram
- Enhanced E8051 core CPU, the speed can be 8-15 times faster than speed of standard MCS51 core, with special XRAM data fast copy instruction.
- Built-in 60KB Code Flash, 1KB Data Flash and 3KB BootLoader. ISP through USB/UART.
- Built-in 8KB XRAM and internal 256B RAM.
- Built-in full-speed composite USB Device controller and transceiver. The composite USB device controller includes a USB device-hub and 3 sub-devices with HID function. DMA capability.
- 3 timers/counters. 2-channel signal capture.
- 2 full-duplex UARTs.
- SPI communication interface supports master/slave mode.
- One IIC slave controller supports DMA.
- LED driver. 384 monochrome LEDs or 128 RGB LEDs.
- 14-channel 12-bit ADC.
- Built-in clock and PLL, and also support external crystal oscillator.
- Package: LQFP48.