CH546 is an enhanced E8051 core MCU, compatible with MCS51 instruction set. 79% of its instructions are single-byte single-cycle instructions. CH546 features high run speed. CH546 has built-in 32KB Flash-ROM and 1K+256B RAM. CH546 has built-in USB controller and USB transceiver, supports USB Device mode, and supports USB2.0 full-speed (12Mbps) and low-speed (1.5Mbps) transfer. CH546 supports up to 64 bytes of data packet, with built-in FIFO, and supports DMA. CH546 provides abundant interface sources, including one UART and 2-channel PWM. CH546 also has 1-channel master/slave SPI, 8-channel 12-bit ADC, and supports voltage comparator. CH546 has 3 built-in timers and 1-channel signal capture. CH546 supports up to 44 GPIOs.
System Block Diagram
- Enhanced E8051 core CPU, the speed is 8-15 times faster than that of standard MCS51, with special XRAM data fast copy instruction.
- Built-in 32KB Code Flash, 1KB Data Flash and 3KB BootLoader. ISP through USB or UART.
- Built-in 1KB XRAM and internal 256B RAM.
- Built-in USB controller and USB transceiver, support USB2.0 full-speed and low-speed device. DMA capability.
- 3 timers/counters. 1-channel signal capture and 2-channel PWM output.
- One full-duplex UART.
- One SPI communication interface supports master/slave mode.
- 8-channel 12-bit ADC multiplexed with GPIO.
- Built-in clock and PLL. An external crystal oscillator is also supported.
- Packages: SOP16, LQFP48.
Downloading: USB interface /UART
- CH547DS1.PDF(CH546 datasheet)
- Tool: WCHISPTool_Setup.exe
- CH549EVT.ZIP，contains (In terms of software and hardware, CH549 is compatible with CH546) CH546 reference routines (C programming language) CH546EVT evaluation board schematic and introduction