CH453 is a 16-digit digital tube display driver and keyboard scan control chip. CH453 has built-in clock oscillator circuit, which can dynamically drive 16-digit digital tube or 128 LED tubes; It can also perform 64-key keyboard scanning; CH453 exchanges data with a single-chip microcomputer through a 2-wire serial interface
- Built-in current drive stage, segment current is not less than 15mA, word current is not less than 80mA.
- Dynamic display scan control, direct drive 16-digit digital tube or 128 LED Luminous tubes.
- Internal current limit, 3 levels of brightness control are provided by the duty cycle setting.
- Built-in 64-key keyboard controller based on 8×8 matrix keyboard scan.
- Provide an active low keyboard interrupt, A button release flag is provided for querying the button to be pressed and released.
- High speed 2-wire serial interface, clock speeds from 0 to 2MHz, compatible with two-wire I2C bus, saving pins.
- Built-in clock oscillating circuit, no need to provide external clock or external oscillating components, more anti-interference.
- Supports low-power sleep, saves power, can be woken up by a button or wake up by a command operation.
- Package form: SDIP28 and SOP28.