CH345 is a chip which converts USB to MIDI. CH345 supports one MIDI signal input channel and two MIDI signal output channels. Used to make USB MIDI keyboard, MIDI music playback, and convert MIDI electronic musical instrument to USB interface.
- Full-speed USB device interface, USB 2.0 compatible, peripherals require only crystal oscillators and capacitors.
- Provides one MIDI signal input channel and two MIDI signal output channels
- Complies with relevant specifications, free-driver under Windows 2000/XP and above OS.
- Input and output are TTL levels, can be directly connected to the microcontroller and supports external - optical coupler isolation transmission.
- Supports 5V, 3.3V and 3V power supply voltages.
- RoHS compliant SSOP-20 lead-free package.