Wireless charging management chip CH246, single-chip integrated wireless charging transceiver module and small signal decoding circuit, plus some customer-defined software can easily realize various wireless charging solutions such as Qi. Support PD, QC multiple protocol fast charge input, support 5W, Apple / millet 7.5W, Samsung 10W wireless charging output. CH246 integrates full-bridge NMOS driver, FSK/ASK decoding, over-voltage and over-current over-temperature detection protection, high integration, and few external components. It can be widely used in various wireless charging base brackets.
Function and features
- Support 5W wireless charging mode, Apple / millet 7.5W, Samsung 10W.
- The input supports various fast charging protocols such as BC1.2, QC3.0/2.0, and PD3.0/2.0.
- An internally integrated NMOS full-bridge driver with output polarity flipping can be used to drive an NMOS or N+PMOS H-bridge.
- Internal integrated hardware overvoltage, undervoltage and overtemperature protection.
- Internal integrated current sense differential op amp, hardware overcurrent protection.
- The FSK/ASK demodulation module is integrated internally, and the external device requires only a small amount of RC.
- Support for dynamic FOD detection.
- Supports NPO and CBB capacitors with up to 85% efficiency with NPO capacitors.
- Independent 2-channel LED status indicator.
- Typical static power consumption is 25mW.